Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kitchen {Therapy}

"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no...."

My name is Jennifer, and I am a dish-a-holic.

Audley says I need a 7-step rehab program

I think the moving company probably agrees.


Last week as my house was being packed up it took five hours for three guys to pack up four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a den, living room, office, three walk-in closets, a hall closet and dining room. 



 It took one guy four hours just to pack my kitchen.

The poor guy kept saying "there sure are a lot of dishes in here."


Why yes, those boxes are stacked three and four high.

And just for the record, the moving truck was unloaded on Friday.  I bought groceries on Monday and cooked supper in my fully unpacked and organized kitchen.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am amazed. Truly amazed. I think I can hear the roaring from here. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments!